Time taken: 7-10 days
(For minor both parents signature and child sign/thump as per passport required)
In respect of minor dependent children accompanying ONE or no biological parents, the following documents should be submitted together with the application form:
· Please note that consulate may ask for Additional documents.If hotel confirmation not there & person is staying with friend then following docs are equire.Passport copies of relatives, Bank statement of relatives, Identity card copy of relatives.
Time taken: 7-10 days
Working days: Monday to Thursday
· Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least three unused/blank visa pages)
· Fully completed visa application form-(DHA-84) – must be completed in black ink and block letters. Application form-DHA-84 must be signed by the applicant and signature should match the signature on the passport
· Proof of financial (Last 03 month’s bank statement signed and stamped by the bank with a balance equivalent to R3000, last 3 months salary advice, Foreign exchange worth USD 1000).
· Letter of invitation from the South African hosts stating the name, passport number of applicant as well as purpose and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host’s/authorized signature’s name, designation and signature; and Host ID copy attested by commissioner of OATHS (South Africa)
· certified copy of the host’s ID or copy of residential status, (permanent residence permit or work permit)
· NOC letter for leave from Employer/ School/ University stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorised signature’s name, designation and signature;
· Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt. For the latest Yellow Fever Policy
· Confirmed return/onward air ticket (Applicant applying in Mumbai)
· Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) ( 35mm x 45mm of the picture)photographs white background and 80%face size mouth should be closed and which is not used in earlier visas.
· marriage certificate, where applicable
· Notarized letter of consent of parent for minors (below 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent or relatives.
· Copies of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page (INDIAN PASSPORTS)
· Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip)
· Unabridged Birth Certificates Required for Children Traveling Internationally. All documents must either be original or certified as true copies of the original, by a competent authority. Documents not in English must be accompanied by a sworn translation
· Applicants bank statement last 6 month
· If working leave letter from company
· If business covering letter on business letterhead.
Time taken: minimum 7 days
South Africa High Commission India
B 18 Vasant Marg Vasant Vihar